Sunday, February 2, 2014

Starting Over

I stopped blogging in 2011 after the death of my father. I felt I had nothing positive to add to the world at that point so I took a break. I didn't realize that it had been 3 years until a friend mentioned my lack of blogging. Whenever someone approaches me about blogging my first response is always "what would I have to blog about". Well, we are going to find the answer to that question together.
A lot has changed since my last blog back in 2011. I have moved out of my sick mother's home (my brother moved in), I have graduated college, and have gotten (and kept) my first non-retail environment job.
Those are a few of the positives, I have also discovered that i am sensitive to gluten and allergic to the protein Casein that is found in animal milks. This has severely messed with my diet and favorite foods.
I hope to use this blog as a place to share recipes, experiences, and frustrations. I hope you will come along with me for the ride, wherever it takes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment