Thursday, February 13, 2014

Favorite Websites.

I am by no means a web aficionado. I don't spend a lot of time on the internet or on my computer. However, I do have some favorite websites that I will share with you...one at a time.
Today's favorite is a cooking website. I was raised on delicious home cooked comfort foods, and while this has contributed to my waistline it has also set the bar very high when it comes to finding recipes that are as awesome as the ones passed down from my Great Grandmother. This website meet and exceeds those standards.
The Pioneer Woman Cooks has loads of comfort food in the form of appetizers, dessert, drinks, salads, entrees and more. If you are looking for a great meal for a change of pace then I suggest you check out this website and try one of the many recipes that will catch your attention.
Some of my Favorite-
Beef Stew
Pot Roast
and
Shepard's Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment